WHO WE ARE:
Welcome to Rena-Fi, Inc. (hereinafter known as: “Rena-Fi”, “we”, “us”, “our”, or “instructor”).
Rena-Fi, Inc. operates the www.rena-fi.com website. Rena-Fi is a mission-driven organization whose mission it is to empower you to achieve financial understanding. Rena-Fi offers online courses, resources, webinars, workshops, and video hosted chat rooms to help subscribers make better financial decisions on financial matters.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
Rena-Fi requires the following personal information (but not limited to) from their users:
- E-mail address
- Payment information
WHAT WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR:
Rena-Fi uses the information requested to (but not limited to):
- Notify you of updates on our website contents.
- Monitor the usage of our site.
- Provide you with updates to Rena-Fi’s available courses and events.
- Provide customer care support.
- To inform you as to Rena-Fi’s available services.
- To request suggestions that can help to improve our services.
- To obtain feedback from users of Rena-Fi’s services.
- To process subscription fees.
- To monitor, evaluate, track and assist you in your progress.
- For examination scheduling, administration and registration purposes.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
The Rena-Fi will store your data or personal information for as long as you continue to use the website or take courses on the site unless you notify us not to any longer. You agree to tell us if you wish to opt out of our services. We will delete all personal financial information gathered at that time.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Your information may be disclosed to third parties. Rena-Fi works with several third parties to provide services to you. For example, tutors for various courses which will give them an insight on the kind of students they will be teaching/lecturing or instructor in case they have an interest in your personal information (e.g., they support your exam, tuition, or membership fees). The information may also be available to our tutors or service providers who perform functions on our behalf.
Others include (but not limited to):
- Payment solution providers who assist in the processing of payments you provide.
- Tutors and learning providers who develop resources, events or courses on our behalf.
- Technologists who render help in the development and management of our web properties.
- Examiners for the scheduling and delivery of credential and designation examinations.
- Identity management providers for authentication purposes.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you notice that any of the personal information you supplied us is incorrect you can contact customer service to notify us, and necessary steps will be taken to update your profile.
Rena-Fi takes all necessary precautions, and regularly updates security measures to secure your information. No information is knowingly shared with third parties other than the ones necessary for Rena-Fi to provide our service to you.
A cookie is a small amount of data which is sent to your browser from a website; it is generally used to identify your device and as it relates to us, enables Rena-Fi to update your account progress. You can direct/order your browser to reject cookies or notify you when a cookie is sent to you. These cookies are also used when you are linked to a social media platform to inform us of the posts you liked or comment on.
Rena-Fi will employ the service of Google Analytics (third party) as a landing page, to track the users of the website in terms of numbers of user signups (by geographical location), names of participants in a course and time at which various courses/events occurred. Also, to grant us access to aggregated data about the visitors to our site. This information does not identify you personally and is not linked to any personal information you may have provided us.
Rena-Fi, Inc. is operated in the United States of America, and if you access this website outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with any of the applicable laws. The data protection laws in your country may be regulated differently than the data protection laws of the United States. Your personal information may be disclosed under the laws of the United States or other countries to which it is transferred, and it may be accessible to law enforcement and national security authorities of those jurisdictions. By using Rena-Fi, you consent to our collection, processing, use, and transfer of your personal information in or to the United States or any other country, subject to this Policy.
Rena-Fi gives you the right to correct, update or delete your data in the settings section on the Rena-Fi website.
Also, you have the following rights:
- To retrieve the personal data we hold about you.
- To revoke access to some data that you feel it is not necessary.
- To rectify any inaccuracy in the personal data held about you.
- To complain if you are not satisfied with our services or content.
Depending on the course subscription requested for, you might decide to pay before delivery or on delivery. If you have any questions regarding our payment methods you can contact customer service.
For comments or questions about Rena-Fi, Inc., the terms and conditions, events or the content as outlined above, you can contact us at:
8 the Green, Ste R, Dover DE 19901
Or call (302) 257-2006