We are excited to announce the special events on the calendar for the month of October.
Here’s a look at the events that have been scheduled so far:
- Month of October: ADHD Awareness Month where we will have a wide array of ADHD content ready to go live along with workshops and live events scheduled with top ADHD professionals.
- October 17th at 9pm EST – The Power of Improv – a live workshop with TedX speaker, comedian, and actor Cliff Prang
- October 23rd- Financial Problems in an ADHD Marriage – a live Q&A event with ADDA president Duane Gordon and ADHD and entrepreneur coach Linda Walker
- October 28th- Professional Advice to Help Your Financial Life – a live Mastermind event with professional CPA Jeff Unalp and debt and finance attorney Jen Lee
- October 30th at 5-6pm EST Raising an ADHD Child or Teen – a live Mindshare event with Dr. Sharon Saline, a top ADHD expert
- TBD Everything You Never Knew About the ADHD Brain – a live Mindshare event with Alison Kravit, Psy.D. AAC, a Licensed Clinical Psychologist and Certified ADHD Coach
- TBD Time Management Tips and Tricks – a live Mindshare event with Cindy Jobs, a Certified Organization Coach and Associate Certified Coach
Interview Content from:
- Mandy Arioto, international speaker and CEO and President of MOPS international
- Diann Wingert, Coach, Entrepreneur and Change Instigator
- Leslie Robison, CEO of Mastery Coaching and Consulting
We urge you to not miss out on this exciting month worth of events! Become a subscriber today to get full replays of all the events and access to attend all the live events scheduled.