May 29th at 12:00 pm EST
Are you looking to invest in your future by getting into real estate? Will this be your first home, second home or do you want to learn the basics of renting and having an investment property?
In this eight week course, all the basics will
be covered including a targeted approach to preparing yourself and your family for buying a home or first investment. This includes learning how to become more attractive to lenders as well as finding the right niche to invest in.
When it comes to investment properties, we will explore both short term (fix and flip) strategies, as well as long term, buy and hold scenarios.
Participants will have ample opportunities to participate in discussions and get their questions answered.
Participants will learn:
- Credit requirements and general mortgage readiness
- Budgeting and savings strategies
- Loans available and assistance programs
- What being a landlord is really like
- Real estate investment know how